Leave a bequest for Caulfield Hospital
A bequest is a gift or legacy left in your Will that will ensure you support those you care about, as you intended.
Your support can also assist Caulfield Hospital enhance its specialised services. Bequests directly benefit our current and future patients. Past support through bequests has helped the hospital update medical equipment and introduce new programs.
You can provide for Caulfield Hospital in your Will by leaving:
- a residual bequest,which provides for your family and friends first, then leaves the remainder or part of the remainder to Caulfield Hospital
- a percentage of your estate to be divided among a number of people and an organisation such as Caulfield Hospital
- a specific dollar amount to Caulfield Hospital. Specific dollar amounts can be eroded by inflation, so should be reviewed regularly
- a particular bequest of a specific piece of property including shares, securities, real estate or some other tangible piece of property
- A trust which allows a spouse or other person to use your property and to receive the income derived from your estate during their lifetime. The capital can then pass to Caulfield Hospital after they have passed on.
For further information, view our Bequest Brochure.
Alternatively, please contact Fundraising by phone: 9076 6480.