We are a multi-disciplinary clinic for people who have burn injuries.
Clinical service overview
We are a state-wide multi-disciplinary service which offers:
- Advice, assessment and medical treatment of minor burns
- Advice, assessment and treatment of extensive burns which require surgical intervention
- Long term scar management and reconstruction
Refer your patient
Fax referral to us
We accept GP and specialist referrals to this service.
All referrals are triaged by the service according to clinical urgency.
Patient requiring immediate assessment should be sent to the Emergency & Trauma Centre.
For non-urgent burns and wound care advice, contact the Burns Nurse Practitioner via Alfred Health switch (03) 9076 2000, during business hours.
If a patient requires surgery, they will be placed on a surgical waiting list. The patient may also need to attend a Pre-Admission Clinic prior to surgery.
To refer your patient, complete and fax a referral to us. For acute / urgent referrals, contact the burns registrar via Alfred Health switch (03) 9076 2000.
To ensure appropriate and timely triage, include all demographic and clinical details as well as relevant investigation results.
If you are concerned about any delay of the appointment, or if there is any deterioration in your patient’s condition, contact the service Registrar on call on (03) 9076 2000.
- Referral enquiries (03) 9076 2025
- Referral fax (03) 9076 6938
- Enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miss Heather Cleland: Burns, Plastic Surgery
- Mr Andrew Ives: Burns
- Mr Adel Morsi: Burns, Plastic Surgery
- Mr Stephen Salerno: Burns, Plastic Surgery
- Mr Cheng Lo: Burns